Course in Introduction to Oiled Wildlife Response
To provide potential responders an introduction to the processes and procedures within an oiled wildlife response.
Industry and agency personnel and wildlife specialists involved in preparing for and responding to wildlife activities during an oil spill response in Australia.
- Understand oil types and effects of oil on wildlife;
- Gain a basic understanding of how to work safely in an oiled wildlife environment;
- Understand oiled wildlife response preparedness;
- Gain a basic understanding of wildlife pertinent to an oiled wildlife response; and
- Understand the process of oiled wildlife response used in Australia.
This course will be classroom based with trainer led sessions, interactive group components and case studies.
Upcoming Non Accredited Courses
|Delivery Style||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Cost|
|Course in Introduction to Oiled Wildlife Response (Face-to-face)||13 May 2024||08:30 am – 03:30 pm||AMOSC Geelong||20||$1,068.00|
|Course in Introduction to Oiled Wildlife Response (Face-to-face)||22 July 2024||08:30 am – 03:30 pm||AMOSC Fremantle||20||$1,068.00|